Followers

Monday 18 October 2010

MERRY SUMMER CHRISTMAS!!

Ok, I know, its a bit silly but Christmas is coming and summer is gone!  come on lets face it we know it has :-(


But I have the best little pick-u-up...........  Fancy a tiny bit of summer?  Nice fragrance, lovely holiday feeling?  My Christmas soaps are starting to take over the curing racks and I still don't have a new workshop so it can only get worse, its a BIG HUGE clear out, starting now.  I need to let my lovely summer cream tea cupcakes go...

Devon Cream Tea - Strawbery Jam



Devon Cream Tea - Blackberry Jelly

So if you are interested in getting these lovely babies for half price - thats 50% off guys!!
ie. cost price click on the facebook link on this site and follow the instructions.  I don't have very many left so go for it.

Keep clicking here tho............  New Christmas soaps nearly ready for pictures and they are so lovely I cant wait to share them XXXX

4 comments:

  1. One word: YUM! I absolutely love the detail on the blackberries. Good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they do look so pretty and I can only imagine how good they smell. I think it's time for me to stop imagining! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my order and I LOVE it!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete