Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2011

NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR UK AND EUROPEAN DISTRIBUTION

I am so excited to be able to pass on this great news!  It seems everything has been happening all at once for me.  I know that is often the case but it has left me a little bit breathless and a little bit scared too, if I'm being honest.

Naturally Made Soaps is branching out.....  I already distribute soaps to outlets in France, Germany and Spain and that is going nicely, all the people receiving my soaps in these countries say that they are being received very, very well and, now that I have my fab new workshop set up (see this post), I am ready to take it one step further.

I have been asked many times if I offer opportunities for distribution of my soaps and I have always hesitated, my workshop was too small, I didn't have the curing space and I just felt unsure if I was ready.  

My Wedding work has been going well, I have been lucky enough to receive some great orders from brides wanting my soaps as favors both cupcakes and Soap Bar Minis, the website is ticking along nicely also I have had such fun with Farmers Markets and other direct selling opportunities.  I now feel ready........





Launching the new NMS Portugal range is the beginning of the European expansion.  If you have not had a look yet, click the link and let me know what you think.  I still plan to make my soaps by hand from start to finish and on a small scale to ensure a high quality and a consistently beautiful finish.  Although my products are my own and I am not currently making soaps for anyone else I am very happy to talk to distributors who might be interested in Naturally Made Soaps coming up with custom blends and soaps that suit their own country and culture - just like  NMS Portugal There would be a minimum order quantity for this service though.

I think its probably good to give yourself butterfly's once in a while and push the boundaries - what do you think?  It is all part of my marketing strategy for this year so I'm not doing anything I had not planned for in advance - still, makes the old ticker beat a bit!!


4 comments:

  1. I think it is a GREAT idea. Fabulous that your business is doing so well, and that you are ready to take on new challenges! I would wish you good luck... but I just don't believe in luck - I believe in hard-work and passion and integrity and honesty... and that is probably what got you where you are now!!! xo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats that you're expanding to even MORE countries! That is great news. People all over the world are going to love your soaps. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ish, you're brilliant - do it I say! I LOVE the NMS Portugal soaps. Can you have mum bring me some samples when she comes to visit? there are a few people here in Guatemala interested in them too! You should come visit me and offer some soap workshops - people are really interested...
    Ali xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete