Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

NEW PRODUCTS FINALLY UP ON LINE!!

Yes, yes, yes it is finally done - Phew.... what a job, trying to do the photography (around the showers), the labels (had to buy a new printer and source new see through labels), sorting each image for the website (using Photoshop - ARRGGGHH), writing the blurb (trying not to repeat myself and make them sound as nice as they are) etc. etc. etc.  All the items are selling really well at markets and fairs so I know they are good and liked very much.

So finally -

'LOVE ME UP'
Naturally Made Soaps bath and shower products are born








Please do go and have a look - I really want to know what you think.  I still have to put my new lip balms up and there are some items missing but I really am nearly there.
Thanks for looking - all comments gratefully received

(By the way, I just went to put my two remaining chickens to bed tonight and they are cuddled up together, head to tail in one nest box - they look so sweet)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely!!! New things are sooooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, they all look great! Markets are a great way to test the waters about what customers liek and don'l like. Well done on getting the new products up in the website xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss Polly and Celine - they have been going really well especially the 'BUFF ME UP' scrubs and wow do they work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing. After my soap rehab has finished I'm coming over to purchase some of your goodies. I have 35 bars of soap in my stash box that are made by others! I gotta get through them then I can buy more!! Your soaps always blow me away.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Tiggy, that is great praise indeed, thanks so much, you have always been one of my main inspirational soap makers - thank you XX

    ReplyDelete